Ceo of Rock’s 10 of the best quotes I found this last year
Since my blog started, I have kept track of interesting quotes I have found on my journey, marking them down as I go along. Some of them were from world famous game changers, and others were from anonymous comments made online. Some were made centuries ago, and some were made more recently. I narrowed them down to about ten, which you can read below. Here they are in no particular order.
The Best Success Quotes I found in the last year
1. “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain — and most fools do.” – Ben Franklin
2. “If you don’t know it by now, being a dick doesn’t make you seem like a rock star, it makes you seem like a dick.” – Jesse Cannon, Musformation
3. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” – William Arthur Ward
4. “Some people get an education without going to college; the rest get it after they get out.” -Mark Twain
5. “Hollywood is like high school, but with money.” – Tom Hanks
6. “The more you “let people in” to see the inner workings of your business, the more likely they are to buy from you”-Erica Douglass
7. “Big Ideas are little ideas that no one killed too soon.” – Seth Godin
8. “Forget all the frustration, the tricks, and the worry. Just focus on becoming good. Really damn good.” – Cal Newport
9. “Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world.” -Lily Tomlin
10. “I’m not a big believer in long-term planning and far-off goals. In fact, I generally set 3-month and 6-month dreamlines [goals]. The variables change too much and in-the-future distance becomes an excuse for postponing action” – Timothy Ferriss
Is there an 11th quote out there? Please let me know in the comments what quote you have found that contributed to your journey.
No comments yet.